Confidence in Your Priorities
Ep. #9 – Confidence in Your Priorities
Defining your priorities clearly will help you make decisions for everything else you do.
There is a difference between knowing your priorities in your head and writing them out to be crystal clear.
You’ll feel more confident about the priorities you have and be able to make clearer decisions on what you want to do and not do.
We have a responsibility for the decisions we make even if we get feedback and input from other people, so why not check in to make sure those decisions line up with what’s most important to you.
It’s easier to make decisions when your priorities are crystal clear.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why it’s good to know your priorities on a deeper level.
- How to swap out pressure for appreciation.
- The practice of writing things down helps you see what you want to do.
Featured on the Show:
- If you are ready to take this work deeper and work with me one-on-one in my 6-month program.
- Join me on Instagram and tag me in all your favorite Hello, Lovely moments!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download