Asking for HELP, Being VULNERABLE, and what it MEANS to been seen and heard
Ep 114 – Asking for HELP, Being VULNERABLE, and what it MEANS to been seen and heard
‘There’s some stigma in our imperfect brain that tells us we should get something once, knock it out of the park perfectly, and never need to learn it. But this is where self-esteem steps in because we approach reaching goals completely differently.’
What We’ll Explore on this Episode:
- Asking for help gets you what you need.
- What it means to be seen and heart (it’s personal ;- )
- How feeling vulnerable is a sign of courage.
Featured on the Show:
- Schedule a consultation to work with me here.
- Follow on Instagram and tag your ah’ha moments from the episode!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download