I help women LOVE who they are and feel their feelings.
A habit has been created where hiding emotions is the norm and that showing anything but positive on the outside is ‘not having it together.’
You are not a robot, gorgeous. You were designed to feel.
Sometimes you won’t feel positive, and that is not a problem. Ignoring emotions and trying not to feel makes emotional pain sooo much higher and leaves you asking yourself, ‘Who the heck am I?’ with a big bag of tortilla chips in one hand and a self-development book in the other.
Here are some ways this shows up. When you:
- have a loud inner critic who’s calling you dumb or stupid.
- crave ‘permission’ before making a decision
- want to do things perfectly. (A = good job)
- compare yourself to others and who’s popular.
- punish yourself when you make a mistake.
- feel pressure to ‘explain’ yourself.
- worry people will not understand you.
- feel like you could drown or get trapped in emotions.
- want to get approval and be liked.
- think you’re too old or should know this by now.
Thousands of women have this experience, and this is where that changes, lovely.
I created a simple process to unwind overthinking, reduce inner critic gibber-jabber, and support your emotions to be comfortable in your skin. You’ll immediately have the tools to process emotions the way you were designed, so you won’t feel trapped in them.
Sensitive is a superpower! There is a lot of creativity in that mind of yours. When you feel your emotions the way you were made to, that creativity comes out to create a life you love. It’s not a question of what you want to do in your life; it’s when can I get started?!
The relationship with yourself is a filter for everything else, so if you want better relationships with people, with your work, in your goals… it starts with YOU. Having a relationship with yourself that is SOLID. That’s the best news because THAT is what you can start right now.
It’s not only possible to be yourself and have a great relationship with your emotions – IT’S TIME!
You ready for this? Click here, lovely.