Everything we do depends on what we are thinking and feeling.
At the root of our thought process is what we think about ourselves.
The relationship with yourself is a filter for everything else.
Most of us don’t realize the way we treat ourselves and the impact that has in our lives.
It’s subconscious, and we can be treating ourselves like a kid into our adulthood without noticing.
This is how it shows up:
- We listen to our inner ‘bully.’ (You’re not good enough or stupid).
- We ask for ‘permission’ to other adults before making a decision
- We want to do things perfectly. (A = good job)
- Comparing ourselves to others and who’s popular.
- We punish ourselves if we make a mistake.
- We feel pressure to ‘explain’ ourselves.
- We worry people will make fun of us.
- We want to get approval from adults and want everyone to like us.
- We tell ourselves ‘we can’t do that.’ (hold ourselves back from our goals).
- We’re not sure how to process our emotions.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go to the past and change anything to feel confident as the women you are today.
Feel certain about the decisions you make and live your life with positive relationship with yourself. Request a free consult call here.