Everything you do depends on what you think and feel.
At the root of your thought process is how you think of yourself.
The relationship with yourself is a filter for everything else and gets the LEAST attention.
Most of us don’t realize the way we treat ourselves and the impact that has in our lives.
This is how it shows up:
- You listen to your inner ‘bully.’ (You’re not good enough or stupid).
- You ask for ‘permission’ to other adults before making a decision
- You want to do things perfectly. (A = good job)
- Comparing yourself to others and who’s popular.
- You punish yourself when you make a mistake.
- You feel pressure to ‘explain’ yourself.
- You worry people will make fun of you.
- You want to get approval from adults and want everyone to like you.
- You tell ourselves ‘you can’t do that.’ (hold back from your goals).
- You’re not sure how to process emotions.
If this has been your experience, it’s OK.
You can drop the inner critic.
Want to get a jump start? Click here to receive the 3-day video training. Access all the foundational tools to start today free.
Every women can feel better about herself and live a life she loves, including you, lovely.